Join us as a Business Development Executive and be the driving force behind our growth journey! In this role, you'll be responsible for executing strategic business plans, fostering valuable partnerships, and ensuring our brand propositions resonate with consumers. Your efforts will help us maintain a competitive edge, optimize market share, and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
What you’ll do as Business Development Executive
- Develop business plans for 1-3 years, focusing on growth and brand promotion.
- Conduct quarterly external and monthly internal reviews to stay on track.
- Collaborate with local marketing and Pentland Consumer Function to boost brand visibility and sales.
- Build relationships across departments to understand business needs and promote our brands.
- Support partners with information and regular meetings.
- Manage sales data, order books, and performance metrics.
- Provide insights to the Regional BDM and work with Supply Chain Customer Services for efficient operations.
What you’ll bring
- Strong internal / external influencer. Excellent motivation and persuasion skills
- Possesses ability to positively network, motivate, influence and deliver change & alignment
- Essential experience of working in a commercial background
- Excellent listener, presenter and communicator
- Intelligent, driven and able to persuade / express independent views
- Proven ability to work across multiple markets and diverse cultures
- Highly numerate, analytical and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking and build compelling relevant commercial argument
- Proven ability to accurately forecast and work within challenging deadlines
- Fluent in Italian or Spanish
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
- To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.