Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
To support the commercial, consumer and finance functions by providing reporting, insight and analysis at both Category / Channel & Retailer level. Working cross functionally with digital, demand planning, category and the wholesale sales team the post holder should provide quantitative and qualitative information to facilitate informed decision making.
Areas of Accountability:
- Collation and analysis of data from various sources to produce weekly Exec Dashboard and Tmall / .CN Trading for the China Business.
- Monthly analysis of Partner Wholesale data / available retail data and integration with SIL Sales and order book to draw comparisons regarding SIL “sell in” and “sell out”. Provide insight to product success / challenges at Category / SCO level for China and other key Asia markets. Monitor partner stock levels, with particular focus on China.
- Maintain SCO level reporting across Category based on SIL Sales & order book. Regular SCO / Style analysis which focuses on margin delivery and also Price Point. Combine data with any Partner Wholesale and Retail SCO data for China.
- Ad Hoc reporting for Asia Team at SIL, Partner wholesale and retail level.
What you need to have:
- Very strong MS Excel skills (not including VBA)
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Good knowledge and evidence of report development in Analysis for Excel
- Presentation Skills - both in report format and visual presentation
- High attention to detail
- High levels of numeracy and accuracy
- Commercially aware, in depth understanding of SIL sales and gross margin performance.
- Experience from a relevant industry background, degree-qualified (statistics or other relevant degree)
- Analytically-minded, strong attention to detail, ability to interrogate and validate data, a self-starter
- Very strong excel and presentation skills, ability to work cross-functionally and with senior management, ability to handle query and explain data
- Excellent written and spoken Mandarin & English
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.