Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Roles & responsibilities
- Establish integrated report to collate, organize and analyze business chain through sell-in/sell-out/trade stock by channel, by category, by key range through matrix. Apply quantitative methods to interpret business information;
- Lead the launch of data project in China including EPOS & Offline Franchisee data integration, offline store performance tracking dashboard, sell-out by channel by customer. Work through all the sources of data and devise a method of getting all into BI analysis;
- External market intelligence to enable China Macro economy indicators landscape by delivering comprehensive market growth strategy insights and navigate growth opportunities through gap analysis and benchmark;
- Liaise with leadership team on assessing new business models, analyzing initiatives and efficiency which geared to deliver both short/long-term results;
- Participate in variety of projects to support future growth of business;
- Other Ad-hoc assignments
- Head of Finance & Ops, China
- Head of Commercial, China
- Head of Brand Planning
- Head of Ecom & Digital
- Head of Sales - Offline
- Commercial Finance BP, China
- Operations Manager
The must haves:
Experience / technical & interpersonal skillset
- Analytical-minded and capability of abstraction from data to points for bringing up inspirations to define business vision and strategy;
- Effectively manages communication at all levels (lateral, upward, or downward flow of communication) with proactive approach;
- Capable of developing creative solutions with a practical approach towards problem solving. Quite resourceful by showing skills to turn problems into opportunities;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin;
- Able to multi-task effectively in a busy work environment and work under pressure & deadline;
- Experience and knowledge of transactional systems and Microsoft Excel/PPT/Word. Experiences of using SAP is a big plus.
We believe success is a team game, so this job description should be used as a guide; you may be asked to carry out other relevant duties to support your team’s performance.
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.