Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
To contribute in the development of the overall brand plan, leading on particular projects where appropriate or required, under the management of the Senior Brand Manager.
Accountable for the timely delivery of marketing activity in line with the brand strategy, ensuring plans can be appropriately commercialized by the customer team to achieve short and long-term sales, profit and brand KPI targets.
- Responsible for delivery of the Sports Marketing strategy in line with the brand plan, working alongside the Insights Function on consumer, category and market to define the growth opportunities within the category and for the brand.
- Project management & execution of the digital strategy alongside the Pentland Digital Team, including launch of international partner sites & relaunch of elesse.co.uk (managing critical paths, cross functional teams and marketing plans to ensure projects are delivered against the timelines outlined in the brand plan and within budget).
- Campaign management - Working closely with internal Pentland teams and 3rd party agencies on briefing, execution and delivery of media plans, retail/shopper content, digital requirements, social content and partner communications.
- Retail & shopper marketing strategy & execution - maximising brand exposure, identifying new ways to increase Ellesse’s global presence & ensuring a consistent brand message through partner channels.
- Partner Communications – Ensuring campaign assets, tool kits and content calendars are delivered to global partners according to their timelines and acting as key contact for any related enquiries.
- Campaign analysis, reviews and reporting against brand KPI’s, instigating course-correcting action when required.
- Support the Senior Brand Manager/Brand Director with the development and execution of the Global Brand plan, leading specific projects or initiatives through strong project management to deliver against assumptions and timings set out in the business case.
- Ensure that all brand activity and spend is in service of the Brand Plan and be firm in stopping anything that isn’t.
- Managing aspects of the marketing budget that pertain to the responsibilities within the job role.
- Supporting the implementation and delivery of all brand projects for the department as and when required, including ad hoc projects (i.e. Ellesse Archive).
The must haves:
- Experience in global brand management for varied business models (licensed, distributer, wholesale, retail)
- Experience managing and nurturing relationships with global partners
- Good level of commercial acumen with proven experience of managing successful brand campaigns and KPI’s
- Experience in shopper marketing, both organic and paid campaigns
- Experience of working with insight & developing insight driven activity
- Strong campaign/project management skills
- Experience in managing cross agency teams to develop and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns
- A strong understanding of digital, including ecommerce, social and influencer strategy
- Experience of managing campaigns/projects with multiple stakeholders and a proven track record of delivery
- Experience managing budgets
- Experienced working for fashion, sports or retail brands and a passion for the industry
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.