Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
To assist the brand management team in the implementation of brand plans and marketing activity, ensuring team members are well supported in delivering their roles in the team.
- Support the brand management team throughout the process of developing and delivering brand plans and marketing activity.
- Coordinate activity that supports the planning, delivery of materials and execution of brand and sales launches, conference, events etc.
- Assist in the storage, management and distribution of marketing assets to teams (internal and external) that require them.
- Assist in the production of seasonal materials (e.g. catalogues, trade assets, photoshoot planning, guidelines), leading on specific elements where appropriate.
- Support international partners through coordinating communication of campaign activation plans, guidelines, best practices across key markets.
- Coordination of PO and invoice management to ensure the Brand marketing budget is effectively managed
- Sample coordination for campaign photoshoots, PR & Conferences
- Managing the approval of campaign assets with external partnerships
The must haves:
- A visible enthusiasm and passion for brands and consumers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- A willingness and adaptability to support the brand team throughout the marketing process.
- Project management skills – delivering multiple projects across multiple timelines
- Capable of getting things done at pace with good quality and consistency.
- Positive in their outlook and approach to overcoming challenges.
- Proactive, self-driven and adaptable; able to switch onto different initiatives quickly when the need arises
- Organised – ability to prioritise effectively, manage multiple projects
- Experience of large-scale photoshoots & marketing within sports category preferable