Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
To assist the brand management team in the implementation of brand plans and marketing activity, ensuring team members are well supported in delivering their roles in the team.
- Coordinate activity that supports the planning, delivery of materials and execution of brand and sales launches – including product photography, copy, range guides and packaging’
- Work closely with the brand marketing team to manage the overall content creation and coms calendars ensuring we are always present in consumers minds.
- Support in managing external content projects across influencers, athletes and agencies
- Lead the creation and management of content for Ecom including copy & imagery
- Support international partners through coordinating communication of campaign activation plans, guidelines, best practices across key markets.
- Coordination of PO and invoice management to ensure the Brand marketing budget is effectively managed
- Leverage relevant media platforms to drive engagement across relevant channels, particularly social media
- Put analysis of consumer behavior data at the heart of how you develop and execute content
- Develop and execute against a planned calendar e.g. cultural events, festivals & product launch’s
- Complete ownership of all social media interactions for your brands, excluding customer service
- Happy to get out and about and create content on the go as well as in a more planned fashion
The must haves:
- Experience of developing and delivering content across ecommerce and social channels for a known B2C brand
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong ability to establish a voice and understand our brands’ audience
- Proven success and experience working with social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube & Twitter etc or blogs
- Proactive, confident, self-driven and adaptable; able to switch onto different initiatives quickly when the need arises
- Ability to think creatively and execute tasks while using a data-driven mindset to guide future programs, posts, and campaigns
- Strong eye for design and aesthetic; photography and photo/video editing skills