Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook...
What you need to have:
Roles & responsibilities
- Support the category manager by gathering & compiling sales feedback and market data analysis, particularly consumer and customer sell-through.
- Assist the manager in the regular review of current product, pricing and promotion principles, gain and share category and competitors
- Assist in the execution of range assortment strategies for all direct to consumer and wholesale channels.
- Managing and keeping up to date the range plan for each channel from both assortment as well as RRP & suggested price guideline perspectives.
- Responsible for standardised and ad-hoc Category reporting and analysis.
- Responsible for quarterly sales analysis reports to support the measurement of the category performance.
- Support the Brand Category Manager in developing bespoke and compelling sell-in tools for the proposed ranges.
- Support in the stock and replenishment process with demand planning and operations teams for direct to consumer and wholesale channels.
- Create effective working relationships with brand and commercial teams to gain continuous range and sales feedback.
- Provide support to half yearly customer sales/launch meetings.
- Assist in the organisation and smooth running of the team.
What we need to see in you:
The must haves:
Experience / technical & interpersonal skillset
- Strong Excel Skills and experience in Word and PowerPoint
- Reporting Ability
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work in a multi-functional business
- Ability to work in a multicultural and multilingual business
- Team Player
- Self-sufficient and comfortable working with a minimum of supervision
- Dedicated to maintaining high standards & accuracy
- Proactive, open-minded & have a flexible approach
- Very organised and able to prioritise & handle mulitiple tasks during working day
- Passionate with vision
This overview gives you a feel for what you’ll be doing day to day but it’s not an A to Z.