Job title: Brand Assistant
Location: London HQ- Finchley
We’re looking for a Brand Assistant to support the ellesse global Brand Team with the execution of the 360-degree marketing and brand strategy across all channels. The role will collaborate with multiple cross-functional partners and external stakeholders to deliver first-class brand campaigns that cut-through the noise and resonate with the brand’s core consumer segment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with at least 1 year’s experience in fashion, sportswear or marketing.
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the worlds most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
The role you’d play:
- Full marketing support across all departmental areas: Creative, PR, Social, Product and Brand
- Support with seasonal conference planning, logistics and execution
- Ensure tool kits and guidelines are regularly updated and shared with all relevant partners and agencies
- Work closely with PR and Sport agencies to execute marketing initiatives and events
- Assist Brand Manager with briefing seasonal marketing and PR materials and oversee their development to ensure timely delivery
- Responsible for product coordination across photo shoots
- Owner of the product tracker
- Order, track and manage seasonal samples and seeding product
- Monitor competitors’ landscape and industry trends
- Analyze and evaluate campaign results
- Provide essential administrative support such as invoice tracking
- Responsible for internal PR and comms
What you will bring:
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in fashion/sportswear/lifestyle or marketing
- A strong interest in fashion and sportswear
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Computer literate
- Ability to take initiative, take ownership of tasks and work collaboratively with wider team and agencies
- Organized and efficient
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and resourceful
- Strong understanding of customer needs
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.