One of the most exciting and varied jobs out there for anyone who is both experienced and passionate about creating the strategy for, and then managing and delivering, interactive digital communities with athletes and influencers around the World.
This is a field-based role, with some travel expected to our Endura Head Office in Livingston as and when required.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be the lead day-to-day contact for our roster of partner athletes, teams, ambassador/influencers and digital communities and you’ll be running and managing all aspects of the program, including but not limited to:
• Assist in developing the strategy and activation of Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador programs.
• Engage with local markets on implementation of Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador strategy.
• Regular contact Endura’s global athletes, influencers and ambassadors to discuss outbound brand marketing and also the athlete’s own plans/events and how they could factor within Endura’s marketing mix
• Become closely involved with the Brand and Product storytelling through our athletes, influencers and ambassadors' assets
• Coordination of Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador-relevant content on social media
• Monitoring and producing reports of Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador own organic social media content
• Work closely with the PR Manager on any Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador related comms going out to media
• Work closely with local marketing teams to discuss and develop their own local market athlete plans
• Work closely with Graphics Team, photographers, copywriters and videographers on producing assets
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure our Owned Media channels (e.g. website, email and the brand’s owned social media channels) are up-to-date and being activated/optimised.
• Organisation of Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador mainline and custom kit for athlete and marketing campaign use
• Organisation of any Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador involvement with Endura’s supported events, trade shows and product launches
• Manage all new Endura’s athlete, influencer and ambassador applying to become involved with the brand – creating shortlists, scheduling key meetings and communicating with applicants in a timely manner
• An ear to the ground of all relevant non-Endura athlete and team activity, the brands they work with, the opportunities that may be coming up and ensuring Endura is part of the conversation when relevant.
What you will bring:
• Great organisational skills and the ability to keep an overview of all aspects of a campaign or launch, as well as the confidence to politely chase and remind colleagues and work contacts to hit deadlines
• Analytical mindset and used to working with data to produce insights, reporting and learnings
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to hit the right tone of voice internally as well as externally
• Structured way of working and the ability to work independently and self-motivated as well as being part of a team
• Experience or involvement in either working with influencers, PR, Sports Marketing or Events organisation.
• Proven time management skills, being organised, efficient and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Pro-active approach, happy to take on a wide variety of tasks and work effectively with various departments throughout the organisation.
• Additional languages would be advantageous, but not essential
• An excellent communicator, both interpersonally and within a group conveying strong brand empathy
• Driven, ambitious and keen to take on a challenge
• Organised, efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and multi-task
• Self-motivated and equally comfortable working within a team
• Able to ask questions and seek understanding first
• Push oneself to exceed expectations
• Adaptable and versatile
The Endura brand, established in 1993, has been synonymous with inventive, bulletproof kit that relishes the stresses that any kind of biking subjects it to. From Mountain to Road, Track to Triathlon and BMX to Commute, we have all riders covered with a philosophy of Renegade Progress which defies convention and embraces the radical to create game-changing products.
From the first protos made on a kitchen table in Edinburgh, Endura has evolved into an admired global brand with a rack of game-changing and award-winning products.
Endura supports an impressive roster of world class athletes including Danny MacAskill, Kriss Kyle, Reed Boggs, The Athertons, Lucy Charles-Barclay, Marcel Kittel, Isla Short, Johnny Salido, Nathalie Schneitter, Harald Philip, Denise Schindler, Florian Grengbo, Mikayla Parton, Joe Barnes…and the list goes on
What you’ll get in return
• Competitive remuneration package
• Brand and retail perks
• Financial perks
• Travel perks
• Time out perks
• Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
To find out more go to www.pentlandbrands.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.