Reporting to the Head of Category this is a business-critical role in delivering our seasonal ranges and product lines in-line with the critical path. You will provide assistance to the Product Management team and wider related business units to bring our product ranges to market in line with the critical path.
Playing a key part in internal and external product launches you will work with Marketing and Sales teams assisting in preparation of all the required assets for successful sell in and sell through of new products.
The role you’d play as Assistant Product Manager
- Managing the product range line plans in line with seasonal timelines.
- Involved in all aspects of range planning across a variety of product categories.
- Collating and analysing data, ensuring that this is clear in the format of Excel and other comms for the wider teams to work from season to season.
- Involved in internal and external product launch planning, preparation and delivery.
- Communicating all product information to the relevant parties within the broader business.
What you’d bring as Assistant Product Manager
- Strong administration and time management skills.
- Proven influencing skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have in depth knowledge and use of Excel.
- A team player, naturally inclined to partner with those around you and able to thrive in a matrix environment.
- Focus on the small stuff. Be ruthless on details and accuracy of data.
- Preferably some knowledge of software PLM and or similar.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position