Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
The role you’d play:
We would need the successful candidate to:
- Ensure that all customers are given a positive experience and receive first class customer service in all aspects of communication methods through calls/emails/chat and social channels ensuring they are resolved effectively and efficiently within set Industry Standards service levels
- Actively manage your customer expectations and experiences both internal and external.
- Help produce KPI information and data analysis.
- Build effective working relationships with all Brands we provide a service to.
- Ensure customer confidentiality through GDPR guidelines
- Help to collate data for trend analysis for your department’s key functions.
- Peak management – ensuring all risks are managed and workloads are managed and resourced for.
- Provide training to new members of the Team and review any training given.
- Hold monthly 121’s with your core team, complete annual One Year Plans for yourself and your team, in line the departments OGSM and strategic business plans
- Organise and attend regular communication meetings with your brands, vendors and fulfilment centres
- Encouraging a professional working atmosphere within the team
- Create and maintain clear SOP’s and revisit and update as and when required, ensuring clear communications are made throughout the team, auditing regularly
- Looking for improvements within the team and the systems they use to reduce wasteful steps, ultimately reducing costs and increasing efficiencies.
- Providing updates back to your primary brands with suggested improvement to serve the consumer better and reduce contact
The must haves:
- People and team management experience
- Ability to hold difficult conversations and deliver constructive feedback
- Adaptable to respond quickly to competing demands and quick to action changes needed
- Proactive and creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the table.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work across many system
- Strong communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.