To assist in the implementation of brand plans and marketing activity, supporting the team to ensure effective delivery of activity to help achieve short and long-term sales, profit and brand KPI targets.
The role you’d play as Assistant Brand Manager
- Supporting the Brand Manager & brand team with all global marketing & brand campaigns.
- Responsible for managing marketing assets for the brand team, ensuring they are filed correctly and distributed to partners & 3rdparty agencies in a timely & effective manner.
- Retail Marketing – Responsible for supporting international partners and updating the brand team on partner activity through management of day-to-day partner requests, communication of brand updates, delivery of brand tools, weekly check ins, reporting, and analysis of activity.
- Acting as day-to-day primary contact for PR agency requests, press launches & influencer gifting as well as sample management including organization, coordination and distribution of samples.
- Social media posting & community management, under the direction of the Brand Manager.
- Managing the department intern’s workload with the assistance of the brand team.
- General admin support for the department as and when required.
What you’d bring as Assistant Brand Manager
- Previous experience in a branded business or marketing agency.
- A passion for consumers, marketing and building brands.
- Good communication skills with an able to present in a concise manor across all formats.
- Action Focussed; able to get things done at pace to a high quality.
- Passionate and positive. Wanting to progress with a ‘can do’ approach to work and problem solving.
- Able to proactively search, identify and offer up ideas and solutions.
- Adaptable; able to switch onto different initiatives quickly when the need arises.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position