Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, Boxfresh, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the global licensee for Karen Millen footwear and Kickers in the UK. We also have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
Key Purpose of Job:
To assist in the implementation of brand plans and marketing activity, supporting the team to ensure effective delivery of activity to help achieve short and long-term sales, profit and brand KPI targets.
- Supporting the Senior / Brand Manager on the development and execution of marketing activity.
- Co-ordination of marketing activity execution.
- Ensuring that marketing assets are effectively stored (and destroyed when required) and distributed in the most effective way to other teams (internal and external) that require them.
- Management and control of dedicated budget including identification of projects to drive efficiency.
- Support international partners through communication of best practices across all key markets.
- Support in the planning and execution of launches/conferences.
- Lead on producing seasonal materials such as catalogues.
Needs to have:
- Previous experience in a branded business or marketing agency.
- A passion for consumers, marketing and building brands.
- Good communication skills with an able to present in a concise manor across all formats.
Needs to be:
- Action Focussed; able to get things done at pace to a high quality
- Passionate and positive. Wanting to progress with a ‘can do’ approach to work and problem solving.
- Able to proactively search, identify and offer up ideas and solutions
- Adaptable; able to switch onto different initiatives quickly when the need arises