Pentland are recruiting for an Analyst – SAP SD at our Bangalore office. We want to equip our team with a person who has excellent consulting skills, who can drive and deliver IT tasks related to SAP SD area in order to ensure smooth business operations and Enable business to take up on new challenges by providing required solutions in SAP SD.
Analyst – SAP SD - The role you’d play:
- Provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organization.
- Contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering.
- Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
- Provide an excellent support to the business in the day-to-day running of the operational business systems.
- Provide support and maintain Pentland’s applications where relevant to a site or a location.
- Ensure procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
- Performing the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi-brand and global impact. Ensuring active and positive adherence to Pentland Its change control.
Analyst – SAP SD - What you’d bring:
- Excellent technical knowledge of SAP SD, EDI integration. (AFS Experience is desired).
- A sound understanding of concept to consumer processes across supply chain, sales, shipping, billing, warehousing, and distribution processes.
- Good technical knowledge of associated applications & solutions specific to the area of responsibility.
- Pro-active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Well organized and able to prioritize, communicate and manage expectations within team.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position