WE ARE SPEEDO
The world's leading swimwear brand, Speedo is passionate about life in and around the water. The brand's heritage of innovation derives from its leadership in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won in Speedo than any other brand. Unmatched in performance, fit and feel, we are also America’s #1 goggle brand.
From the first splash, to every stroke, the genuine love and excitement we have working with the water is what creates exciting and meaningful relationships.
Speedo is not where we work, but is who we are.
It’s watching a baby in the pool for the first time or our athletes make history. What we do is sacred to us and our connection to the rest of water lovers around the world. Driven by the challenge, not the glory. At Speedo, it is never enough to be good at what you do; you have to love what you do.
Speedo is a part of the Pentland Brands Limited Family.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, Red or Dead and we’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear. Our products are available in over 190 countries and are sold either directly by Group companies or are represented by licensees and distributors.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,200 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
We believe in building brands for the world to love, generation after generation. Your potential is our potential and together we can build and grow brands that last.
The Marketing & Digital team powers our US and Canada brand sites as well as our Marketplace and digital native partner businesses. From merchandising and marketing to product management and technology, the consumer is at the center of everything we do. And, our Marketing & Digital team is known for relentless improvement of the customer experience-always striving for a better, faster, easier experience.
The team is looking for a Marketing & Digital Analyst role to lead a data driven discipline focused on driving constant improvement. The position plays a vital role in supporting digital marketing teams across multiple brands and regions by driving initiatives to improve on-site SEO, paid search and social tag implementations, and email campaigns and segmentation.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Captures business requirements during requirement gathering with stakeholders and creates stories with minimal help; Participates in ideation sessions and suggests new ideas and solutions.
- Versant in Digital Marketing reporting as well as automated dashboard builds.
- Experienced with email marketing and cohort development and testing.
- Writes test scripts and executes functional testing.
- Triages simple and common site experience and functional issues; Maintains and refines product backlog on an ongoing basis.
- Is a data layer expert and comfortable tagging ecomm sites to drive insights.
- Has worked with UX interactive designers to build a CRO (conversion rate optimization) discipline in order increase retention and conversion.
- Develop a data led testing roadmap, schedule CRO tests, build, deploy and report on CRO test efficacy to business and brand leads.
- Participates and contributes to data mapping and data transformation activities; Executes reports to analyze various KPI's.
- Able to interpret data to provide effective outcomes, including using logic and methods to solve problems, seeing hidden problems, looking beyond the obvious and analyzing
- Capable of exercising judgment within defined parameters to make decisions on tasks with limited scope or complexity
- A strong communicator, including interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
- Detail oriented, including quality of deliverables
- 2+ years of Business Analyst experience including soliciting and writing business requirements, creating process flow diagrams, and participating in writing functional requirements
- Previous experience with Industry Domain knowledge, preferably Retail/eCommerce
- Previous experience in the following areas is a plus:
- eCommerce platforms (e.g. Hybris, ATG, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, WebSphere Commerce)
- Supporting business teams with segmentation and consumer journey creation in enterprise email platforms
- Building or supporting real time and lifecycle email campaigns
- Tag management platforms like Adobe Launch, Google Tag Manager
- Working with vendors to define requirements for paid search and social media tags/pixels
- Performing technical SEO analysis and audits
- HTML, CSS, SQL, Python or R
Speedo and Pentland Brands are an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, we have a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, applicants are asked not to disclose salary history information.Apply for this position