As Accounts Payable Supervisor you will manage the Global Accounts Payable function whose remit includes Purchase Ledger, Expenses and Corporate Cards.
You will lead a multisite team (across UK and India) who deliver the above services for the UK/EMEA and US. Ensuring processes are in place to pay our suppliers on time, expenses are submitted smoothly, and corporate cards are accurately administered.
As Accounts Payable Supervisor you will:
- Be responsible for accounts payable, expenses and corporate cards processes ensuring controls and processes are in place and effective, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Leading a team who proactively manage flow of invoices through the system, ensuring that suppliers are paid on time.
- Effectively managing internal and external relationships ensuring, where appropriate, regular communications and training are in place, KPIs met, and issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure that scheduled activities are actioned / delivered on time and accurately.
- Ensure that clear and comprehensive training material is maintained on the intranet, reviewing, and updating periodically as required.
- Act as the main point of contact for accounts payable operational issues.
What you’d bring as Accounts Payable Supervisor:
- Experience within an accounts payable team.
- Working knowledge of accounting platforms (SAP, Oracle or similar) and expenses systems (concur).
- Excellent customer service and communication skills dealing with people from CEO / Chairman to brand new apprentices
- A process and continuous improvement mindset.
- Experience of building and motivating a multisite team.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Hybrid / smart working
- Brand and retail perks
- Financial perks
- Travel perks
- Time out perks
- Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world’s most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we’re better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
Apply for this position