Building a family of brands, for the world to love, generation after generation.
We are Pentland Brands, a global family business bringing some of the most loved active and footwear brands to millions of people around the world.
We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We’re the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture partnership for Lacoste footwear.
All our brands have their own unique identities and every one of them is powered by Pentland. We have more than 1,400 employees worldwide and we’re always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to help shape our future.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop, be it through creative working environments or learning opportunities. Our brands are there in the moments that matter - being there for more people, in more of those moments, drives everything we do.
At Pentland, we’re guided by four principles, we use these to make sure we’re not only doing a great job, but we’re doing it in the right way:
- Success is a team game
- With clarity and courage
- Better as standard
- In good conscience
To find out more go to www.pentland.com or follow @pentlandbrands on Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook.
This role is to join the newly created 3D team supporting Pentland’s strategy to evolve the way that we design, develop and sell our products. We are looking for a highly motivated, entrepreneurial candidate, with experience of working on fast paced projects. Working across our family of brands, this role will be responsible for managing the project as we look to roll out and scale this new way of working.
The role you’d play:
- You will be involved in building Pentland’s overall 3D strategy
- You will play a part in integrating 3D into our current way of working – workflow improvement and process implementation
- You will be responsible for managing sprints to incorporate 3D into the design and sales process
- Liaising with internal brand & product teams to gather the necessary inputs (these include patterns, tech packs and materials)
- Engaging with external agencies
- Responsible for maintaining KPI’s and tracking progress
- Building a project plan and managing the budget
The must haves:
- You will have experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills both internally and externally is essential
- You have good project management skills and experience of managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Proven working experience
- You have a strong ability to influence others
- You are solution orientated mind-set with a ‘can do’ attitude
- You have strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- You are self-motivated and have a desire to deliver on deadlines set
- You can manage a range of stakeholders across multiple functions and sites
- You demonstrate a passion for digitization / 3D
- You are highly numerate, analytical, and comfortable using data and insight to inform thinking
- You are flexible and adaptable to change
If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon.